Distribute music worldwide.





Register your songs with Performance Rights Organizations.





Do you have visuals to accompany your single? We can monetize and distribute your music video to Tidal, VEVO, YouTube, Apple Music 





We work with on-air Djs, show host and program directors to get your music on radio. Submit your song today for radio air-play consideration FREE. (Only through our network) 





A new marketing tool for professional touring musicians. Share content, exclusive music, social media, website, show dates with the simply bumping of the card to any cellphone BUMP CARD

Contact Us


1830 Springs RD #175, Vallejo, CA 94591, US

(707) 514-3807


Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday: By appointment

Sunday: Closed

Drop us a line!


Direct Licensing Policy

Direct Licensing Policy (Public Performance and Transmission Rights)

1. Our Direct Licensing Policy

1.1 This is the direct licensing policy of AOIR RECORDS LLC  Within Australia, for the licensing of our sound recordings and music videos for public performance or transmission is handled by the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA), with the exception of the licensing of recordings to film, television episodes and Webseries episodes and the drawing up of Synchronization Agreements. 

1.2 PPCA licensing encompasses broadcast within Australia, as well as the rights to communicate a sound recording from Australia by means of a simulcast into one or more worldwide territories governed by the International Federation of Phonographic Industry (IFPI). Should you wish to enquire about licensing any of our recordings for broadcast within one of the IFPI territories outside of Australia, please contact [email protected] for further information. 

1.3 The PPCA grants licenses for sound recordings and music videos to the following types of businesses and for the following purposes: 

a) festivals; 

b) concert venues; 

c) radio stations; 

d) television stations; 

e) nightclubs; 

f) restaurants and cafes; 

g) schools and universities; 

h) gymnasiums and fitness centres; 

i) music on hold; 

j) community halls; 

k) childcare centres; and

l) other 

1.4 Within Australia, the PPCA also handles the rights to reproduce and communicate artwork associated with a particular sound recording or music video for display in conjunction with the communication of that sound recording or music video to the public by means of a webcasting service, interactive webcasting service or an audio only broadcasting service (such as iTunes) licensed by the PPCA. 

1.5 If you require a license for the public broadcast or transmission of one of our sound recordings, music videos or associated artwork within Australia you should contact the PPCA at or call (02) 8569 1111. An alternative to licensing the sound recording or music video directly from us is to obtain a blanket license from OneMusic Australia through the website or call 1300 162 162. If you obtain the OneMusic license then you will not require a license from us because the blanket license gives you permission, within the terms of the license, for the public performance of musical works and sound recordings, with the exception of broadcast, webcasting and simulcast licenses which can be obtained from us or through the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA). PPCA can be contacted through their website or call (02) 8569-1111. 

1.6 Once you have paid the license fee and have signed the license agreement you are permitted to use the sound recording and/or music video in accordance with the terms and conditions of the license. 

1.7 You will also need to contact the Australasian Performing Rights Association and the Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (APRA/AMCOS) to acquire a license from them for the use of the musical works and lyrics. See or call APRA/AMCOS on 1300 852 388 and ask to speak with their licensing department. 

2. Direct Licensing for Film, Television and Webseries

2.1 AOIR RECORDS LLC only provides non-exclusive licenses. This means that we may offer the same license to more than one production concurrently. 

2.2 The license we would grant to your production would be by way of a Synchronization Agreement. For this, you will need to provide the following information: 

a) the name of your production company; 

b) the Australian Business Number of your production company; 

c) the contact details of your production company and of the person acting on behalf of your company; 

d) an accurate estimation, to the best of your ability, of your viewership; 

e) the title of each sound recording you wish to use; 

f) a brief description of the scene and/or visuals over which you intend to use the sound recording; and

g) how long you require the license (we generally grant licenses for a period of between 12 months and 4 years, negotiated on an individual basis). 

2.3 License fees are negotiated on an individual basis. 

2.4 The license to use the sound recording is separate from any license required in respect of the underlying copyright in the music and lyrics on the sound recording. Unless the underlying musical works are no longer protected by copyright, you will also need to obtain permission to use the underlying musical works. Permission to use musical works where the copyright is held within Australia can be sought from APRA/AMCOS, who will issue a separate Synchronization Agreement. For works where the underlying copyright is held outside of Australia, you will need to contact the performing rights association in the relevant territory. 

2.5 AOIR RECORDS LLC reserves the right to issue a Synchronization Agreement by way of a transmitted document or an email, depending on our time restrictions, and both will be considered a contract by way of law. 

2.6 . To enquire about directly licensing any of our sound recordings or music videos, please contact Alvin Pipkin II, CEO on (707) 514-3807 [email protected] 1830 Springs Road #175, Vallejo, CA 94591.